Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double // in url

Quote Originally Posted by ronpeled View Post
    radion_auto,

PM me access info to your Magento front and backend, if possible.

Thanks!

Good morning. I'm sorry - the site isn't live yet, it's only accessible from behind our firewall on a development server.

Team Member
    Ok, then. I'll try to retest your issue tomorrow. However, I do not see this happening on a couple other stores with this latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpeled View Post
    Ok, then. I'll try to retest your issue tomorrow. However, I do not see this happening on a couple other stores with this latest version.
    Have you managed to test this issue? We've still got got duplicate rewrites for all products appearing for new items. We haven't launched the site yet, but it's unworkable in the current form as we've got id codes appended to all categories and products.

OK I've flushed the URL rewrites table and rebuilt the catalog index, but all the duplicate URLs with -22, -70 etc all reappear again, even though i went through and deleted quite a few of them.

Any idea how i can fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by radion_auto View Post
    OK I've flushed the URL rewrites table and rebuilt the catalog index, but all the duplicate URLs with -22, -70 etc all reappear again, even though i went through and deleted quite a few of them.

Any idea how i can fix this?
    I've had to remove this extension - shame, i just couldn't make it work.

Hi there,
    I am having the same duplication problems for my Product urls. This extension is creating two duplicate product urls with some digits at the end. Can anyone please solve this issue?
    Example:
    example.com/cake-eating-1.html
    example.com/cake-eating-346.html

Please help!

Hi, just installed your plugin we don;t have the issue with the double // but we do have the bug with reindexing the data and when done this it add's multiple URL's with -{number} after the existing URL's the option Use Categories Path for URLs is set to NO under System > Config > Catalog > Catalog > Search Engine Optimizations.

Truncate the core_url_rewrites and wont help on the frontend the URL display now normal but when viewing our sitemap.xml the product URL's there have the -2392 or similar added add the end again...
    Also they appear in the admin panel under Catalog -> URL rewrite's

Is there anyone with a fix for this? Cause we would like to use this plugin but when it's changing the URL's after any Reindex it wont be the best practice for SEO. Cause Google see in our sitemap everytime a new URL.