Thread: PO Box check fails if used same as Billing address from dropdown

PO Box check fails if used same as Billing address from dropdown

I've installed your Enterprise version of PO Box check, but it fails and lets the user continue without errors.
    The following is how to replicate this:

1) Add a PO Box address to your account.
    2) Go through shopping cart & login as a registered user.
    3) Pick PO Box for billing address from DROPDOWN.
    4) Choose SHIPPING SAME AS BILLING address.

and the PO Box for shipping goes through !!

Can you patch ASAP, and let me know how to patch also ??

Thanks,
    Rupesh

Administrator
    Hi Rupesh,

Which version of No PO Box extension are you using? The latest version (version 1.1.1) should have this fixed already. Please contact our suport (http://extensions.activo.com/contact-us.html) to get the latest version of it if you are using anything earlier than version 1.1.1.

Same issue here. I would imagine I have the latest release, we just bought the extension 3 hours ago.

Works fine when you sign up for a new account, but if a user has an existing account the PO Box check fails, and allows them to use a PO Box for both billing and shipping address.

How can we fix this? Using core Magento one-step checkout.

Thanks,
    Bill

Team Member
    Hey Guys,

We just updated the extension and it now resolves this issue plus a bit more. Checkout the extension page at http://extensions.activo.com/no-po-b...-checkout.html

Sincerely,
    Ron

I'm on Community 1.7 and I'm still seeing the same problem. I'm also using version 1.2.0 of the extension. Any suggestions?

Team Member
    shammack,

The issue described here is resolved in the new version of our extension. We have also included a few other sub user cases that are now covered with this version. If it does not work we can try and help and see what is the issue or refund your order.

Sincerely,
    Ron

How do I download the new version? When I go to My Downloadable Products I can only download 1.2.0. I also checked Magento Connect Manager and there is not an update in there either.

Thanks

Team Member
    The new version addresses an issue with Magento 1.6.x.x. however if you want to try it out, open a ticket (or reply to your order email) and I will make sure you get the latest version. Thanks!

-Ron