Thread: Extension Problem mit Magento 1-7.0.2CE

Extension Problem mit Magento 1-7.0.2CE

I have a Problem with the Extension on Magento 1.7.0.2 CE. When I install it (I tried via Connect as well as Manually) I get an totally empty Search Result Page.

My syslog.log tells me

2013-04-05T09:23:21+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(/home/htdocs/Magento/includes/src/Activo_CatalogSearch_Model_Resource_Fulltext.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/htdocs/Magento/includes/src/Varien_Autoload.php on line 93
    2013-04-05T09:23:21+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/htdocs/Magento/includes/src/Activo_CatalogSearch_Model_Resource_Fulltext.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/htdocs/Magento/includes/src:.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR') in /home/htdocs/Magento/includes/src/Varien_Autoload.php on line 93

I checked it and indeed there is no such file in that Path.

When I remove the Extension the Search works again.

Any advise is welcome.

Stefan

Team Member
    You need to disable Magento Compilation before you install our extension. I'm not sure why Magento does not refresh the Compilation like it does with the cache when an extension gets installed through the Magento Connect Managet, but it needs it!

-Ron