Thread: Error processing your request - Cannot log into Admin

Error processing your request - Cannot log into Admin

I have tried all the advice in this thread (and others), but I still cannot log into the backend (Admin), although the front end of the client's site is working fine. It says exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons and has an error log record which does not exist.

I simply wish to uninstall the entire Catalog Search Refinement, but (a) I don't know how and (b) I can't log in to the backend. Can anyone please offer advice?

Thank you so much!

Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toocool8 View Post
    I have tried all the advice in this thread (and others), but I still cannot log into the backend (Admin), although the front end of the client's site is working fine. It says exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons and has an error log record which does not exist.

I simply wish to uninstall the entire Catalog Search Refinement, but (a) I don't know how and (b) I can't log in to the backend. Can anyone please offer advice?

Thank you so much!

What edition and versions of Magento do you use? Were you able to resolve this?

Just so you know the FREE extension of Catalog Search Refinement only overwrites a single file. Perhaps something went wrong during the installation.

-Ron