Thread: Internal server error

Internal server error

I just followed the video for installation.

Now when I got to admin->system->configuration I get an internal server error.

Specific php error:
    [20-Dec-2012 23:23:35 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Activo_Nopobox_Helper_Data' not found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\stoelting\app\Mage.php on line 546

I am on community 1.7.0.2 and followed the instructions perfectly.

,m

Team Member
    Hi lilnittany,

I just emailed you directly. However, from our experience, issues where the cart is complaining about a missing Helper file where it is clear we have included the helper files with every package, means that you are using Compilation and that you have tried to use the extension right after you installed it without recompiling the code. So, try to disable the compilation or recompile, clear the cache again, and try it.

Let me know,
    Ron

Another question

Thanks, recompiling fixed the issue.

The next issue I have is that this still lets in po boxes inthe shipping address. For example I usually use both my billing and shipping as a po box (I have no mailbox where I live in the mountains). See the attached screenshot. If I just leave the drop down as having a po box I can get away with using this address. Of course if I select new address from the drop an enter something new I get blocked, but if I use a past address that is a po then I get through.

Will you be releasing a fix for this.
    pobox.jpg
    m

Team Member
    Well, first I'm glad you got it to work.

As for your point: true and a valid point. We never really thought of this use case but a very interesting one. I'm sure there is a way to address it as well, I'll review and let you know. We will probably get a newer version out there to address this issue.

Thank you!

Team Member

Special case of No POBox addressed

lilnittany,

We just updated our extension to address that specific issue you mentioned. As you can see here in this screenshot, this is now addressed:
    no-pobox-select-shipping-from-drop-down.jpg

This update is now available on our main website for purchase. Since you purchased the old one, email me directly and I will respond with the extension attached.

Thank you for this valuable feedback.