Thread: Internal Server Error 500 after install SEO Friendly Categories in System - Config

Internal Server Error 500 after install SEO Friendly Categories in System - Config

After I installed Seo Friendly Categories, I can't access the System - Configuration. It returns Internal Server Error. I need to uninstall to getting access again.

This is my system log:

2013-01-04T17:06:20+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(Activo/Categoryurlseo/Helper/Category.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www/mydomain/public_html/loja/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

2013-01-04T17:06:20+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(): Failed opening 'Activo/Categoryurlseo/Helper/Category.php' for inclusion (include_path='/srv/www/domain/public_html/loja/app/code/local:/srv/www/domain/public_html/loja/app/code/community:/srv/www/domain/public_html/loja/app/code/core:/srv/www/domain/public_html/loja/lib:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /srv/www/domain/public_html/loja/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

I think this extension can be useful to me. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by hallandellon; 01-05-2013 at 03:31 AM. Reason: System log

Team Member
    This seems like an issue with compilation to me. You may want to turn off compilation and try to uninstall and reinstall again. See if that helps. If not, I would try to download a new copy of the extension from our own website and try again.

Let me know if this helps at all.